Windows 10 is the biggest and well-known operating system. This operating system is extremely handy to use, and it has billions of users on a daily basis. Windows 10 computers get much cache which will obviously slow down the performance of your PC. When the operating system runs slow then the users won’t enjoy using or working in projects. Most of the Windows users face slow performance issues and still, they are looking about How to Clear Cache on Windows 10 to Have Good Performance. According to Microsoft, it says that clear your Windows 10 PC cache which will boost up the performance of the PC.
You have to delete the temporary and useless files because is the main reason that your PC runs slow. In simple words, whenever you download a file or software from the internet then Windows will automatically create a bunch of caches. Therefore, when your PC gets too much cache then it will contain more storage and RAM due to that your PC will run slowly.
When too much cache takes place on your operating system then suddenly your PC will be stuck and you can’t do anything until you power off by force. and web browsers are also like this that when your web browser gets too much cache then probably it won’t work properly. But there are some users that they still don’t know the actual of clearing cache in Windows 10 PC. However, let’s begin the tutorial without wasting the time.
How to Clear Cache on Windows 10
1. There are a bunch of useless files on your computer. Open your windows button then search ” Disk Cleanup ”
2. Click on the disk cleanup when you click on the disk cleanup then click on the ” OK ” button.
3. When you click on the ” OK ” button then something comes to your computer screen then scroll down find Recycle Bin, temporary files, and thumbnails then click on the ” Clean up system files ” after that click on the ” Clean up system files ”
4. When you clicking on the ” Clean up system files ” after clicking clean up system files then it will be calculated to clean up your files.
5. After calculating then again the same interface comes. In this situation, you can select the previous options the click on the ” OK ” button.
6. After that, you click on the ” OK ” button. if you want to delete your files permanently then click on the delete files option.
Clear DNS Cache.
1. If you want to clean the DNS cache. You won’t go to the search menu type command prompt. If you want to run then right-click and run ” Rus as administrator ”
2. If you run the command prompt copy this code “ipconfig/flushDNS” then paste there. After pasting the code then enter after that your massage will receive a successfully flushed DNS resolver cache.
The complete tutorial on How to Clear Cache on Windows 10 to Have Good Performance. I hope you got something for what you came here. However, if you faced an issue while clearing the cache on your Windows 10 PC then do ask me in the comment section down below.